- Beautifully colored fish swimming in your pond bring the essence of life to your water garden. Koi and goldfish are friendly and quickly learn to recognize someone coming to feed them. Many can be taught to eat from your fingers.
- Besides being beautiful and fun to watch, fish also eat mosquito larvae.
- At Barson's Greenhouse we have an extensive collection of fish for you to choose from including Koi, Butterfly Koi, Shubunkins, Comets, and Channel Catfish.
- Sizes range from 3" to 24" and are priced accordingly.
- When putting your fish in your ponds, remember you what to be within 10* water temperature of your pond and our water. If there is more than 10 degrees you could kill your fish.
- 1" of fish for every 10 gallons. 1000 gallon pond = 100" of fish that's 10 10" fish, 20 5" fish or 100 1" fish. Get it?
- Remember to quarantine! Just like when you get a new kitten or puppy they may have flea's. We do everything possible so you can have a great experience with your new fish, but sometimes a bug might get by. So quarantine is a must. It protects your old fish. Treat with Pro form c, Prazi pro. We have a regiment plan setup for you if you need it.
- REMEMBER DO NOT FLOAT FISH IN BAGS!!! THE BAG IS A BROASTING BAG. YOU CAN GET TO A 100* IN THAT BAG REAL FAST AND THAT IS IT FOR THE FISH. DEAD!! IT MAY NOT HAPPEN FAST BUT IT WILL HAPPEN.